|How to become a Christian
If you do not know Jesus as your savior, just follow the ABC's of Salvation:
- ADMIT you are a sinner. Admit that you have been disobedient to God.
- BELIEVE that Jesus is the Son of God. Believe that he gave his life for you. Believe that he died and rose from the dead.
- CONFESS your sins to Jesus. He will forgive you and cleanse you from all unrighteousness.
If you did these things, you are saved and you have eternal life in heaven. But, don't stop there:
1. Read the Bible Daily - Read the book of John. It is the fourth book of the New Testament. John tells you all about Jesus. After you read John, read the book of Psalms. It is in the middle of the Old Testament. God will give you a hunger for his word.
2. Attend Church Regularly - You also need to find a church that believes the Bible and start attending. Get involved in a Sunday School class. Go to church every chance you get.
3. Pray Daily - Just talk to God. Thank him for what he has done for you. Thank him for being your savior and your God. Ask him to help you understand the Bible. Ask him to help you during your day. He hears and answers prayer!
4. Witness to your Friends and Family - Tell your friends about what God has done and is doing in your life. Tell your family about your relationship with God. Tell you co-workers what God is doing.
If you’d like a visit or more information about becoming a Christian please visit our contact us page.