|Here are some tips to help you with your first visit on Sunday morning:
- Wear what is comfortable for you! At Groveton some men wear coat and tie and others wear blue jeans and tennis shoes. Women wear dresses, pants, or jeans. Some of our international members wear their traditional national dress. The choice is yours!
- Guest and handicapped parking is available near the main entrance (steps). You will be greeted with a smile and a handshake when you enter!
- The 8:30 AM service music is led by a praise band with keyboard, guitars, and drums. The 11:00 AM service music has traditional choir and organ. The same sermon is preached at both services.
- Preschool care is available during the worship services for children under four. Plan to come a few minutes early to register your children and receive security instructions. An usher will take you to the preschool area.
- Adult Bible Fellowship/Sunday School for the whole family is open to everyone. Enrollment is always open and guests are always welcome. The groups start at 9:45 AM. Preschool, children, and students are organized by age and grade. Adults choose a group that is most like your age or family affinity. Greeters at the Welcome Center (follow the signs to the Welcome Center) will guide you to the right group and room. For more information on Sunday School/Adult Bible Fellowship group opportunities, please click on the Get Involved link above.
Entrance "A" is the doors for the sanctuary and church office. Use this entrance when you come on Sunday for the first time. It is also the entrance for food distribution on Wednesdays.
Entrance "B" is for the second floor, the classroom floor including the offices of Primera Iglesias Bautista de Groveton. This is the best entrance for Wednesday and Sunday night groups.
Entrance "C" is for the Clothes Closet.
Entrances "D" and "E" provides access to the Fellowship Hall. AWANA Clubbers enter at Door E.